Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 12... So Many Activities

September 12th
My dream job would be working for the National Geographic traveling around the world capturing the lives of people with words and photographhs. But seeing as my major is math and education, my mother pointed out that I should probably start practicing, which is a fair idea. So today I attended the activity fair to find a few clubs and organizations that would help me better my future. I signed up the archeology club, the school paper and magazine, the mountaineering club and of course the volleyball club. I am really excited because all of the clubs were excited to accept students that had no previous experience but were enthusiastic. In between signing up for clubs and getting a tour of the gym, where I should spend sometime, I stopped by a debate at one of the Unions.  The debate brought me back to the good old days of high school where I spent hours preparing for tournaments and weekends debating. On the way back to my dorm I took a long cut through Kelvingrove Park. This park has become my favorite place in the city, I anticipate when the leaves change from green to red, orange and yellow. I know that this is strange to say but I am very ready for classes to start, especially with the great classes that I have this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment