Monday, October 29, 2012

Classes continue

October 22-26
This week brought the realization that I am in fact in Scotland for university and not just to travel. The week to come is filled with exams and papers to be written. This week I got my first grade back. The exam went much better than expected. On the 22 point scale I received a 'very good'. Something kind of humorous is the fact that in the Glasgow grading system there is no 'failing.' Wednesday in photography we were able to develop our second roll of film. I don't think that this roll developed as well as the first but we will see. Half of the pictures I took them in the dark and dim lighting. I was a little nervous that they wouldn't turn out but there were some good ones. The leaves in Glasgow have changed colors and the sidewalks on the way to class are plastered with leaves. It has taken a turn to the cold. I think that next week I will have to cave in and go shopping for a longer and warmer jacket and some boots and wool socks. The posts are getting shorter and the time seems to be slipping by faster. The semester is quickly ending. This weekend I am will be traveling to the Isle of Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment